Melbourne Victory winger Marco Rojas and Sydney FC playmaker Milos Ninkovic.
Sydney FC playmaker Milos Ninkovic and Victory star Marco Rojas have each laid on 11 goals for their team-mates this season, three more than any other player in the competition.
Check out these and other Opta stats ahead of Sunday’s blockbuster Big Blue.
· Sydney FC have won their last three games against Victory; at no point in the 41-game history between these sides has either team won four consecutive games.
· Melbourne Victory are undefeated against Sydney FC in five finals clashes, including a 3-0 win when these teams met in the 2015 grand final; that was only time either side has kept a post-season clean sheet against the other.
· Sydney FC will be looking to make it the fourth consecutive A-League season where the Premiers have gone on to win the Grand Final, a scenario which has played out in seven of the 11 A-League seasons.
· Melbourne Victory have won just one of their seven away finals games and have lost their last four such fixtures, scoring just one goal in those four games.
· Sydney FC have kept 17 clean sheets this season, eight more than any other team, though only two of the last seven Hyundai A-League Grand Finals have seen either side keep a clean sheet.
· Melbourne Victory have scored 13 goals in the final 15 minutes of games this season, more than any other team.
· No player has contested more duels than Sydney FC striker Bobô this season; his 408 gives him a seven-duel lead over next-best, Victory attacker James Troisi.