• Visit Airbus at Marina Bay Sands Expo Centre, Stand #739 – Tues 25th to Thurs 27th Oct;
• Latest news on Airbus’ ‘Pax-Ex’ offerings and future cabin concepts;
• Interactive Airspace experience using the latest “Vive” technology;
• Media Briefing at 9.00am, Tuesday 25th October;
• Keynote speech: “Connected Cabin of the Future”, Monday 24th October.
APEX EXPO Singapore, Stand #739 – Airbus showcases its latest cabin innovations at this year’s APEX Expo in Singapore – the world’s dedicated event for the in-flight passenger entertainment experience, connectivity and passenger services. Through its participation, Airbus will announce news and demonstrate its latest innovations and concepts to APEX members and the Media. This is the first time that an APEX Expo is being held in Asia, reflecting the importance of the region as the world’s fastest growing air transport market.
For journalists in particular:
• Airbus will host a dedicated Press briefing for the trade press and also for the national and regional media, at the start of the Expo on Tuesday 25th at 09.00hrs.
• A keynote speech will be also presented entitled: “The Connected Cabin of the Future”, on Monday 24th at the Educational Sessions.
• Throughout the show Airbus’ experts will be available for interviews.
Airbus also presents at APEX its interactive Airspace experience, which uses the latest HTC ‘Vive’ technology so that visitors can immerse themselves in our award-winning Airspace cabins. In addition, all our aircraft cabins – encompassing the A320, A330neo, A350 and A380 – will be presented in full 3D using Samsung VR headsets.
Focus on Connectivity
In particular, as connectivity becomes ubiquitous and seamless on the ground, experts will be on hand at the Expo to explain how Airbus, together with its industry partners, is bringing this level of high-bandwidth service into the air and combining it with IFE – for what is perhaps the most dynamic area of innovation in passenger experience.
Airbus’ space-efficient concepts go beyond new products: Airbus Upgrade Services will present its range of retrofit solutions and services. Cabin experts and executives will be available for dedicated media briefings and interview opportunities each day.