CLIQUE AQUI para visualizar o ensaio completo
Após quase nove anos na emissora, Boris Casoy deixará a Rede Bandeirantes e irá para a RedeTV!. O contrato do jornalista vence nesta sexta-feira (30) e não será renovado.
Boris decidiu deixar a Bandeirantes e, por consequência, a apresentação do “Jornal da Noite”. Ele já está com tudo acertado para ser o âncora principal do “Rede TV News”, na Rede TV!, a partir da primeira quinzena de outubro.
A Band – e a alta direção da emissora – já foi comunicada sobre a saída do jornalista, e a Rede TV! já tem tudo acertado com ele. À coluna, Boris declarou que a saída “foi de comum acordo, da maneira mais amistosa possível”.
Boris estava cansado de trabalhar naquele horário, mas só tem elogios à Bandeirantes. “Uma casa maravilhosa para trabalhar”. Ele reforça que não tem queixa nenhuma da Bandeirantes.
Em comunicado oficial, a emissora reforçou que a não renovação do contrato foi de comum acordo e definiu o relacionamento com o jornalista como “uma ótima relação profissional”. “O jornalismo da Band produziu ótimos resultados com o Boris e foi um prazer trabalhar com ele”, afirmou na nota o diretor de jornalismo da Band, Fernando Mitre.
Também no comunicado, Boris aproveitou para agradecer à Bandeirantes: “Foi um período fértil na minha vida profissional. A Band, com seu apoio e sua confiança, me proporcionou condições de trabalho que permitiram realizar um bom projeto. Só tenho a agradecer”.
Consultada, a RedeTV! informa que “só irá se manifestar sobre o assunto após o encerramento do contrato do Boris Casoy com a Band”.
O substituto do Boris no “Jornal da Noite”, até segunda ordem, será o Antonio Pétrin, que já é da casa, saiu do esporte para o jornalismo e sempre fez as folgas do titular.
Boris Casoy estreou na TV em 1961, como repórter da TV Tupi. O jornalista também teve passagens pelo SBT e pela Record, de onde saiu em 2005. Ele estava na Band desde o começo de 2008.
Flávio Ricco com colaboração de José Carlos Nery
Kristian Trajceski won the inaugural PS4 Player Pathway Award.
Wednesday, 28 September 2016 –
Following a three-day training camp in Sydney, the highly rated midfielder was announced the award winner at Valentine Sports Park on Wednesday.
The initiative saw 24 young players from around the country come together to show their skills and participate in elite development sessions under the likes of Caltex Socceroos assistant coach Ante Milicic.
The players underwent rigorous physical testing along with tactical and training sessions throughout the week, which culminated in a match on Wednesday afternoon. A judging panel consisting of Milicic, Sydney FC youth coach Rob Stanton and former Socceroos Craig Foster and John Kosmina picking Trajceski as the standout performer.
The 18-year-old now has the opportunity to fast-track his dream of becoming a professional footballer after earning the chance to train with Sydney FC’s Youth League team. “The professionalism here was just a level above the NPL level and I was happy to be here and am obviously so happy to be selected,” said Trajceski.
“The quality was amazing, these were 24 of the best young players from around Australia. “Hopefully I can do well in the two week trial and progress my career. I’d love to sign a pro contract one day, that’s my goal.”
Trajceski, who shone with his technical ability and pace throughout the camp, paid tribute to his club Hume City for the way they’ve nurtured his career.
“I was 15-years-old training with the first team and went on to make my debut. They’ve been great and I’m really thankful for it,” said Trajceski.
“Last year was a big season I think we trained till October, our run in FFA Cup was a good experience and getting the opportunity to play against the likes of Marconi and Melbourne Victory was a great experience.”
Trajceski revealed he is in fact a Victory supporter but said he’d have no problems donning Sky Blue in his bid to press for his first professional contract.
“We’ll see how I go throughout the trials and see where it takes me,” said Trajceski.
“They chose me for a reason I guess.”
Football Federation Australia
Holman, one of Australia’s heroes at the 2010 FIFA World Cup, has joined Australia’s all-time leading goalscorer Tim Cahill (Melbourne City), plus Rhys Williams (Perth Glory), James Holland (Adelaide United) and James Troisi (Melbourne Victory) as just some of the Caltex Socceroos to return home for the 2016-17 season.
For Holman, who has spent the past three years playing in United Arab Emirates, seeing the likes of his Roar team-mate Tommy Oar choose to play in Australia underlines the strides the A-League has made over 11 years.
“You’re talking about good quality players, national team players, who aren’t choosing something else but looking at the A-League and saying ‘this is positive for my career’,” Holman told reporters on Wednesday in Melbourne.
“That is a massive compliment for the A-League to say this is how we’re progressing.” Holman fronted journalists alongside Cahill and Sydney FC marquee Bobo in Melbourne as part of an A-League media day less than two weeks out from the new campaign. Cahill claimed he had enjoyed mixing with Holman and Williams, while he had also had the chance to catch up with former team-mates, who are now sitting on benches around the A-League. “Players that I played with are now coaches. You know, ‘Popa’ (Tony Popovic), ‘Musky’ (Kevin Muscat), John Aloisi – seeing them all it brings back great memories,” the Socceroos striker said.
“You can see, even as coaches, they still look in good physical shape.
“I was expecting a few of them to have more weight on them but I was impressed!”
Cahill added: “This is where we’re from. This is where we were brought up and to be finally home as international Australian players, it’s good for us, good for our families and obviously great for the game.”
Football Federation Australia