As denúncias de Paulo Roberto da Costa atingem a atual presidente da Petrobras no período em que ela tinha outra função na empresa.
Graça Foster é amiga antiga de Dilma e foi ali colocada por ser de confiança.
Parece que as denúncias de Paulo são tão detalhadas que dificilmente podem ser contestadas.
Nada está sendo feito de afogadilho nem de chute.
Tudo que está sendo escrito nas denúncias são textos com documentação anexa e que está bem guardada pelo juiz do caso.
Os detalhes são incríveis tanto das denúncias de Paulo Roberto quanto de seu associado Beto Yousseff.
Escrito por email@example.com às 16h23 no dia 13/10/2014
O fracasso absoluto da privatização de aeroportos feita pelo governo Dilma, com empresas com dificuldades de pagar financiamentos tomados do BNDES, pode ser o primeiro grande problema financeiro do governo Aécio em 2015.
Dilma não se preocupou com o currículo das empresas que aceitaram fazer as obras e assumir os custos com as péssimas condições de comercialização que foram oferecidas.
Tendo a Infraero sócia estas empresas podem acabar não entregando nem obras e nem infraestrutura.
Tudo acaba caindo nas costas da Infraero que vai ter que assumir tudo pra que os aeroportos continuem a funcionar.
Escrito por firstname.lastname@example.org às 16h18 no dia 13/10/2014
October 13, 2014 – 11:30PM
ASIC is concerned about companies using ”mirror trading”. Photo: Sasha Woolley
Foreign exchange brokers who automatically generate trades on behalf of clients are under the watch of the corporate regulator.
The Australian Securities and Investments Commission said it was concerned about the number of companies unlawfully using “mirror trading” to generate trades – either through software or expert advice – without individual instructions from clients.
Fairfax Media understands more than half a dozen brokers in Australia use the type of trading. ASIC has launched Federal Court proceedings against one, Monarch FX, and its former director Quinten Hunter.
ASIC alleges Monarch unlawfully used software to generate trades without instructions from clients and is seeking to stop it from operating a financial services business.
It also alleges Monarch recommended clients set up an self-managed super fund to trade on forex markets.
“ASIC is concerned about the number of companies operating similar business models to Monarch FX, which use trading software to automatically execute trades in foreign exchange contracts on clients’ accounts without instructions for each transaction,” it said.
“ASIC considers that this would constitute a [managed discretionary account] service, which requires operators to hold [an] appropriate Australian financial services licence.”
The watchdog has also shut down the Japanese business of foreign exchange broker Pepperstone after it found it didn’t have a licence for that country.
Japan was Pepperstone’s biggest market, accounting for 40 per cent of its revenue in the 2014 financial year.
It was also at the centre of the NAB/ABS insider trading case in May, with former banker Lukas Kamay using his Pepperstone account to allegedly reap millions in unlawful trades.
It is understood Pepperstone, which is planning to list on the ASX, was attracting Japanese clients with leverage of up to 400:1, far above the regulatory maximum of 25:1, which mean clients can trade $25 of any major currency for every $1 in their account.
Pepperstone has an Australian financial services licence. But ASIC commissioner Cathie Armour said an AFS licence didn’t give companies a pass to operate in other countries.
“ASIC reminds all holders of an AFS licence that they must ensure that, when providing financial services in foreign jurisdictions, they understand and comply with the regulatory requirements of offering a service in that jurisdiction,” Ms Armour said.
Pepperstone told clients earlier this month that it would not take on new Japanese customers from December 31.
Source : The Sydney Morning Herald
October 13, 2014 – 5:01PM
ABC managing director Mark Scott: “While governments have come and gone, public affection and respect for the ABC has lasted and prevailed.” Photo: Glenn Hunt
Major budget cuts to the ABC will force the broadcaster to dramatically cut television and radio content and could cause political damage to the Abbott government, ABC managing director Mark Scott has warned.
In a speech to the University of Melbourne on Monday night, Mr Scott also outlined his programming priorities for the ABC: reduced investment in traditional TV and radio programs with more money spent on online and youth-focused content.
Mr Scott has rejected as “mythical” suggestions by Malcolm Turnbull and others that the ABC can absorb large budget cuts without programming being hit. Photo: Glenn Hunt
Mr Scott blasted as “mythical” the argument – put forward repeatedly by Communications Minister Malcolm Turnbull – that the ABC can absorb large budget cuts without programming being affected.
“For every problem there is often a solution that is simple, neat and wrong,” Mr Scott said.
“It’s tempting to believe there might be a magical formula.
“The mythical back room solution, for instance, where large savings can be ripped out of a media organisation while content remains untouched, suggests binary decision-making, some separation between two fields that simply does not accord with practice in any organisation.
“To find substantial savings you have to look at all parts of your operation.”
Mr Scott said major back office changes to the ABC will take time to produce savings and come with high up-front costs, including redundancies for retrenched staff. Budget cuts, by contrast, will take effect immediately.
“[I]f the government refuses to fund those transition costs, then it’s going to be some time before any savings can be realised,” he said. “Meanwhile, the only alternative will be to cut content dramatically.”
Heavy cuts to the ABC would be politically unpopular given surveys show the vast majority of Australians value the ABC, Mr Scott said.
“Perhaps one of the greatest lessons of the ABC’s history is that while governments have come and gone, public affection and respect for the ABC has lasted and prevailed,” he said.
“The government faces many demands on its budget, and difficult decisions. Yet, as there is no doubt where the owners, the voters stand when it comes to our ABC, the decision about the future of the ABC should be one of their easier ones.”
The government’s powerful expenditure review committee is expected to decide on the ABC budget cuts in mid-November.
Mr Scott said the ABC was reviewing its programming offerings to keep pace with modern media habits.
“We will have to spend less on television and radio to spend more on online and mobile – not just in content, but on the capacity to deliver the services demanded,” he said.
“We know that to flourish within this space, we need to play to our strengths – iview, ABC News online, Triple J, and ABC Kids.”
Investing in Australian content will be a priority, he said.
Mr Scott said the one area the broadcaster will not cut is digital investment – despite being urged to do so by some politicians and commercial media outlets.
Mr Scott said he had expected to know the size of the government’s funding cuts by now after it described the $35.5 million funding reduction in the May budget as a “downpayment” on future savings.
“Being unable to finalise our plans is frustrating for the board and executive, and particularly frustrating for our staff,” he said.
“I believe we’ve been very patient and I’m sure you can forgive us, five months down the track, for wanting some certainty.”
Source : The Sydney Morning Herald