Morreu na noite desta sexta-feira (10) no hospital São Camilo, em São Paulo, a ex-jurada do “Programa Raul Gil”, Marly Marley.
As informações foram divulgadas pelas Globo News.
A atriz e ex-vedete estava internada desde novembro por causa de um câncer de pâncreas.
Em recente entrevista ao UOL, Raul Gil falou sobre Ary Toledo, marido de Marly: “O Ary Toledo está desolado, sem rumo, a família dele é a Marly”.
Marly Marley nasceu em Três Lagoas, Mato Grosso do Sul. Ela trabalhou durante 15 anos como vedete e atuou ao lado de Dercy Gonçalves e Mazarropi em várias comédias.
By Jonathan Milne
Rodney and Louise Hide with kids Liberty and Grace. Photo / Mark Coote
John Key’s right-hand man made a secret visit to former Act leader Rodney Hide in a desperate search to shore up a coalition partner for the National Party at this year’s election.
Sources say senior Cabinet minister Steven Joyce, the National Party’s campaign chairman, visited Hide to persuade him to return to politics as Epsom MP and leader of the Act party – but this weekend, Hide has rebuffed him.
In a column today, Hide exclusively reveals that he gave serious consideration to calls from friends and supporters for him to return to the fray. But he has a new job, is moving to Christchurch, and he and his wife Louise have a baby due in July, their third.
The calls for his return came after current Act leader John Banks declared he was standing down this year, under the cloud of a prosecution over campaign donations from German IT millionaire Kim Dotcom and the SkyCity casino group.
National’s other potential partners are in trouble too: both Maori Party leaders are retiring, United Future leader Peter Dunne resigned as a minister in a row over a leaked Government Communications Security Bureau report, and Conservatives leader Colin Craig is struggling to find a winnable electorate.
With 48 per cent of the vote in a Herald on Sunday-Key Research poll last month, the National Party is well ahead of Labour.
But Labour has the prospect of two or three coalition partners (the Greens, Mana and perhaps NZ First) which, combined, could give the centre-left more than half the seats in Parliament.
Supporters believe Hide, 57, can win Epsom as he has twice before and bring at least one or two more Act MPs back with him, enough to get a National-led government back over the line.
Joyce said yesterday: “I think it would be exaggerating it describing it as a personal approach. It was more of a case of, ‘what are you up to?’
“It’s up for Act, how they select their candidates,” he added.
“In terms of my position as campaign chairman, we are obviously looking for strong potential coalition partners. I think we’ve got a range of options and the Prime Minister is going to talk more about those early this year.”
Writing in today’s column, Hide says he hopes an Act candidate can again win Epsom and support a National-led government, but, “I have concluded it can’t be me”.
“I have a project underway in Christchurch. It’s keeping me busy. We have a third baby due in July. I have new and different challenges ahead,” he says.
“I now don’t have the necessary passion and enthusiasm to do the job well. Yes, I loved it and I gave it everything I had. And then some. But it’s gone now.”
Auckland councillor Cameron Brewer, seen by some as a future mayoral contender, also ruled himself out of Act’s Epsom candidacy yesterday as he revealed he and his wife Kate have a baby due the same month as the Hides. “I’ve been re-elected for Orakei,” he said.
“Kate and I are expecting a baby in July. It was nice to be asked, but it’s something I won’t be contemplating this year.”
However, Matthew Hooton, a well-known right-wing pundit, is considering throwing his hat in the ring with Act candidacy contenders Jamie Whyte and David Seymour.
The 41-year-old commended Hide’s decision. “In politics it never works looking backwards,” he said.
“You must always look forwards. What is important is that there is a generational change in Act.”
Hooton, once a National Party insider and former ministerial adviser, told theHerald on Sunday this weekend that John Key’s administration was the “most interventionist government” since Robert Muldoon lost power in 1984.
The New Zealand Herald
Sunday, 12 January 2014 8:17 AM
Josep Gombau says Adelaide United’s 2-1 away win over ladder-leaders the Brisbane Roar shows his team is slowly adapting to the style of play he is hoping to instil in them.
The Spanish coach admitted the thrilling last-minute win was not the Reds’ best performance of the season, however, while heaping praise on the Roar’s positive brand of football.
Adelaide had the best of the first half, stifling Brisbane’s famed passing game and finding a goal through Jeronimo Neumann.
The fleet-footed Argentinian won a penalty when he was brought down by Michael Theo, and though he missed the spot kick, he was able to poke in the rebound as the Roar keeper spilled his save.
The home side equalised in the 80th minute through a fit-again Besart Berisha, but Gombau maintained his side deserved their late winner, courtesy of a towering Jordan Elsey header, despite the momentum seemingly going the way of the Roar.
“For me football is not lucky or unlucky, because you need to put the ball inside the net,” he said.
“I am satisfied, I am happy.
“It’s true that today (we didn’t) play our best game, and we got the three points, but also if you see all the inconveniences we’ve had this week and all the players that we’ve missed, it means a good result.”
Adelaide were missing Sergio Cirio, Bruce Djite, Fabio Ferreira and Marcelo Carrusca through injury, as well as Jake Barker-Daish to Australian U-22 duties.
Gombau said he admired the way Brisbane kept pushing forward in search of a winner late in the game, even though they were a man down, stating his goal was to have his side playing in a similar manner to Mike Mulvey’s side.
“For my understanding of football, Brisbane is the mirror for (ourselves).
“Of course there are some movements that are different.
“But their style, to keep the ball, to play offensive football, I think is the way we want to (go).
“But they have some advantages over us because they have three or four years playing together, and we are starting.
“For me they are a team that I enjoy when I see them play.
“And more or less it’s what we want to do at Adelaide.”
The Spaniard expressed his satisfaction at the Reds’ current run of form, which has seen them secure three wins and two draws in five matches.
“Now we have five games where we’ve had positive results, that we drew or won, but for me, the last seven games or eight games, we’re playing better.
“In the beginning we tried to play but we made mistakes, because we were trying to play a style that the players had never played before, and this is difficult.
“Now every time we play there are less mistakes… and we are playing a little bit better.”
Sunday, 12 January 2014 8:24 AM
Brisbane Roar coach Mike Mulvey says it was not a mistake to push for victory in the closing stages of his side’s 2-1 loss to Adelaide United at Suncorp Stadium, despite being a man down.
The Roar’s all-or-nothing approach has resulted in 19 straight games without a draw, but unfortunately for Mulvey the latest of those was a defeat thanks to a late Jordan Elsey header.
Returning striker Besart Berisha found the net after coming on as a substitute, but another of Brisbane’s foreign stars, Thomas Broich, could be in doubt for the next match after suffering from a cork.
Brisbane were forced to play with 10 men from the 41st minute when right-back Diogo Ferreira received the second of his two yellow cards.
Even with a numerical disadvantage, the hosts improved in the second term, drawing level thanks to Berisha’s well-taken strike in the 80th minute, and then pushing for the win.
This desire to fight till the death is ingrained in the club, according to Mulvey.
“The belief at this club is that we play to win every game,” he said.
“And I think that the courage my players showed in the second half was absolutely magnificent.
“We got the equaliser and we still had that belief that we could go on and win the game.
“Their goal is some cross from the left hand side and it’s some header by the big fella so, good luck to them, they go home with the points.”
Mulvey hinted that he was unhappy with some of the refereeing decisions in a first half which Adelaide had the better of.
United’s first goal came after they had been awarded a penalty for a Michael Theo foul on Jeronimo Neumann.
Though the Argentinian missed the spot kick, Theo was unable to hang on to the ball and Jeronimo followed through to dab it into the net.
“We had some unfortunate things not go our way,” Mulvey said of the first half.
“And we crafted a couple of chances.
“I had a little word with the referee at half time, and what was said between him and I will remain that way.”
Brisbane’s German playmaker Broich received plenty of attention from Adelaide’s defenders, and the Roar coach said he was having some difficulties after taking a knock.
“Thomas was struggling a little bit at half time with a whack that he got and he was heroic for us in the second half because he knew that he could still do enough, but it’s very difficult to keep performing when you keep getting whacked,” he said.
“He’s got a cork, and I anticipate that might be a couple of weeks as well, but you never know with Thomas, he’s a marvel, so he may recover a lot quicker.”
Sunday, 12 January 2014 9:33 AM
Sydney FC coach Frank Farina was left to lament a momentary lapse in concentration as his side slumped to defeat against bitter rivals Western Sydney Wanderers on Saturday night.
The Sky Blues absorbed almost 87 minutes of pressure – as well as asking a few questions of their own – before falling to Brendan Santalab’s late winner in a pulsating derby.
While the defeat was Sydney’s fourth in their last six games, it was a vastly improved performance considering some of the talent they had watching from the stands.
But after surrendering bragging rights to the Wanderers for the third time in their last four meetings, Farina was finding it hard to take too many positives.
“I’m obviously frustrated and disappointed,” the Sky Blues boss said.
“You can’t afford to switch off for one second and we did for that goal and we got punished.
“You’ve got to concentrate for 90 minutes and unfortunately we went to sleep for a few second there.
“Overall I thought we deserved a point, but it doesn’t matter what I think, we didn’t get any.”
Sydney rode their luck in the first half with the Wanderers hitting the woodwork four times.
But the Sky Blues improved after the break and were arguably the better side for the majority of the second half before Santalab had the final say.
The catalyst for Sydney’s resurgence was the introduction of Corey Gamiero early in the second half, with the youngster starting to hit his straps after an injury-disrupted start to the season.
“He’s got pace which is a beautiful asset to have in modern football,” Farina said of Gamiero.
“He’s hungry and he can score goals with both feet and obviously with the head.
“He’s pushing (for a start). He had a long period off there with the injury so we’re getting him back into it now.”
Asked about his decision to substitute skipper Alessandro Del Piero just minutes before the Wanderers goal, Farina hinted he may have made the wrong call.
“He hasn’t played 90 mins for a while,” he said of the Italian.
“(But) I thought we lost a little bit when I took him off. We failed to keep the ball as well as we were for the first 30 minutes of that second half.
“He was frustrated at coming off but I think he was frustrated the way the game was going as well.
“It’s disappointing to fall out of (the top six) but we’ve still got a lot of football to play…there’ll be a lot of twists and turns.
“We don’t want to fall out of the six but we’re out. We’ve got to pick ourselves up and move on.”
The Sky Blues take on champions Central Coast Mariners next Saturday night, with Nicky Carle back from suspension while the likes of Richard Garcia and Joel Chianese could return from injury.
Sunday, 12 January 2014 9:18 AM
A teenager who has only been training fulltime with the Western Sydney squad now he’s on school holidays has made an impressive debut in the Wanderers’ dramatic derby win over Sydney FC.
Young defender Daniel Alessi, who became the third youngest player to feature in an A-League game, put in an assured performance as the Wanderers beat their local rivals 1-0 on Saturday night.
The 16-year-old wasn’t at all overawed by the occasion or the raucous atmosphere at Pirtek Stadium, fitting seamlessly into the Wanderers back four and keeping Sydney’s Ali Abbas quiet for much of the 90 minutes.
Coach Tony Popovic said he had no hesitation throwing the youngster in once regular right-back Jerome Polenz strained a hamstring at training on Friday.
“The young boy’s been doing well…he’s been training with us for a little while now, or at least since he’s been on school holidays,” Popovic said of Alessi.
“He did great and we believe in the kid.
“He’s only a 16-year-old boy. I still remember my debut and I’m sure he’ll never forget this one.
“I just told him to enjoy it because everyone’s got belief in him, do his job and enjoy the occasion. And he did well.”
Popovic has never been afraid to throw his youngsters into big games, with the likes of Kwabena Appiah, Yianni Perkatis and Jaushua Sotirio all being blooded at stages over the last season and a half.
The Wanderers boss said: “I believe in every one of our players in our squad and I believe in our youth team as well.
“If we feel they’re good enough we’ll give them an opportunity. If we feel they’re right for that game they will play.
“It won’t always turn out they play great but you have to start somewhere.
“You have to have faith in your squad or you may as well just have a 15-man squad instead of a 23-man squad.”
While Alessi’s debut caught the eye, the Wanderers put in one of their better team performances of the season to secure their derby success.
The home side hit the woodwork on four occasions in the first half, before eventually claiming the three points thanks to Brendan Santalab’s late winner.
Asked if he thought it wouldn’t be their night after all the missed chances, Popovic said: “No I didn’t doubt it.
“Football is like that sometimes where you have so many opportunities and you hit the post so many times but you’ve got to keep believing.
“The players were back to the way we play. We didn’t lose our structure, we defended well, we kept believing that we’d get a goal.
“Derbies are difficult. I said (on Friday) ‘do whatever it takes to win the three points’.
“So in the end it was a well-deserved victory.”
The result means the Wanderers have closed the gap on league-leaders Brisbane to just four points, ahead of another huge game against Melbourne Victory on Tuesday night.