CLIQUE AQUI para visualizar o ensaio completo
CLIQUE AQUI para visualizar o ensaio completo
Paulinho aplicou um lençol (ou balãozinho) em seu marcador, deu um lançamento lindo para Marcelo Moreno por sobre o último zagueiro e o boliviano não perdoou. De frente para o gol, ele só deslocou o goleiro e correu para o abraço.
Fonte: Site Oficial do Clube
A audiência de televisão durante as semifinais da Copa das Confederações da FIFA Brasil 2013 bateu recordes nos principais mercados mundiais: ambos jogos registrando grandes índices de audiência, o que confirma a crescente popularidade do torneio dos campeões da FIFA.
O jogo semifinal entre o Brasil e o Uruguai, na quarta-feira, dia 26 de junho, atraiu um público de mais de 53,5 milhões em nove importantes mercados de televisão, um marco para o torneio.
A partida da Espanha contra a Itália, na quinta-feira, dia 27 junho, atraiu a maior audiência da televisão italiana para um evento esportivo desde a final da UEFA Euro 2012. Uma média de 12,5 milhões de pessoas sintonizaram na RAI Uno, que atraiu mais espectadores italianos neste evento do que nas semifinais da Copa do Mundo da FIFA África do Sul 2010™. O jogo foi o terceiro programa mais popular na televisão italiana deste ano e alcançou a terceira maior audiência para um evento esportivo da televisão espanhola deste ano, com 10,4 milhões de telespectadores sintonizados na Telecinco. Analisando os índices na Alemanha e no Reino Unido, foram atingidos novos recordes nesses territórios durante a Copa das Confederações da FIFA Brasil 2013: 4,7 milhões de audiência no canal alemão ARD e 4,2 milhões acompanharam a cobertura da BBC1 no Reino Unido.
A TV Globo, no Brasil, atingiu seu maior público do torneio até agora, durante a semifinal do Brasilcontra o Uruguai, com uma média de 29,7 milhões de telespectadores. Mais de 1,5 milhões de pessoas assistiram a partida pela Bandeirantes, totalizando uma audiência brasileira de 31,2 milhões, a mais alta do torneio.
June 30, 2013 – 10:55AM
Two people are dead and another woman is battling life-threatening head injuries in hospital as a horror weekend worsens the state’s road toll.
A 31-year-old man is the latest casualty on the books, having died after he apparently laid down on a stretch of road just outside of Gladstone in the early hours of Sunday morning.
A police spokeswoman said he was with another man when a car driving along Tannum Sands road ran into him.
The female driver and the man’s companion escaped without serious injury, but he was pronounced dead at the scene.
Meanwhile a woman in her early 20s who was thrown from her car in a single-vehicle crash on the Bruce Highway this morning is in a critical condition at the Bowen Hospital.
Police were notified of the crash, which occurred near Splitters Creek, by a passing motorist shortly after 7.10am.
The Bruce Highway was closed for three hours while paramedics and police attended to the injured woman.
The Forensic Crash Unit is continuing their investigations into that crash, and another which left a teenage girl dead on Friday night.
Police confirmed a 17-year-old Bundaberg West woman was killed when the car she was driving crashed into a four-wheel-drive on the Bruce Highway just south of Gympie.
Police said she was travelling southbound and crossed onto the incorrect side of the road at about 9 pm.
She was pronounced dead at the scene, while the six occupants of the four wheel drive were taken to Gympie Hospital for treatment.
None were seriously physically injured.
Two truck drivers escaped similarly unscathed from a crash at the Toowoomba Range on Saturday night.
No one was injured during the crash which involved two trucks, but a large amount of diesel has leaked onto the road.
Both lanes down the Toowoomba Range eastbound were closed with Murphy’s Creek diversions in place for all traffic except B Doubles.
There have been 145 people killed on Queensland’s roads so far this year, 11 more than in 2012.
SEOUL, June 30 (Yonhap) — Maintaining consistent policies aimed at building trust will bring positive change to strained inter-Korean relations in the near future, South Korea’s unification minister said Sunday.
In a meeting with reporters, Unification Minister Ryoo Kihl-jae stressed that Seoul wants to send a clear message that it seeks to resolve all outstanding differences through dialogue and show Pyongyang that it is not interested in leading South-North relations in an arbitrary manner.
“If our policies are pursued in a consistent, persistent and predictable manner, cross-border relations will be transformed in the not too distant time,” he predicted.
The remark comes after Seoul and Pyongyang agreed to senior level talks earlier in the month, only to see them fall through at the last minute because of differences over the rank of the chief delegate. This setback showed the fragile state of bilateral ties that have taken a turn for the worse after the North detonated its third atomic weapon in February and threatened nuclear war against South Korea and the United States.
Ryoo stressed that while South Korea is committed to doing its duty to lessen tensions, the North must reciprocate in kind.
Ryoo Kihl-jae (Yonhap file photo)
“If Pyongyang fails to take such steps, despite the South doing its duty, there is a need to show fortitude and handle the situation in a firm manner,” Ryoo said, hinting that showing a predictable pattern, even if this is a strong response, is part of the trust building process that is the bedrock of President Park Geun-hye’s inter-Korean policy.
He said that once mutual trust is formed, the next goal is to strive for sustainable peace that will prevent clashes and sacrifices that have marred bilateral relations in the past.
“Sustainable peace without backtracking must be sought,” he emphasized.
The official said that while some people have been critical about the slow pace of progress in dialogue, such views reflect the “old ways” of thinking. The incumbent conservative administration has said that it wants meaningful dialogue that can address key issues such as the North’s nuclear ambitions, instead of pursuing endless talks that lead to no change whatsoever.
“It is my view that in reality, there has been no fundamental change in hostilities between the South and the North in the past 60 years and that perceived changes have all been superfluous,” he argued. “Both sides really never opened their hearts to the other side.”
The minister also said that one part of his goal will be to form a social consensus on unification that has been non-existent since the 1990s. He said that to bring about such change there will be a need to approach unification, not only as a political and economic endeavor, but as a cultural process.
Touching on the suspended Kaesong Industrial Complex, Ryoo said that the important thing is not the immediate reopening, but what measures are taken to permit its long term development.
The official said failure to address fundamental issues will invariably place the fate of Kaesong at risk and scare away investors.
The complex, located north of the demilitarized zone and the last remaining economic link between the two countries, has been closed since early April following the deterioration in two-way relations.
On Beijing’s stance toward the North, Ryoo said through a string of summit meetings between South Korea, the United States and China, the three sides have shared the view that the North’s nuclear issue is an urgent matter.
SEOUL, June 30 (Yonhap) — North Korean leader Kim Jong-un inspected a machinery factory on the country’s east coast, Pyongyang’s state news agency reported Sunday, marking his second trip to an industrial plant in as many days.
Kim “provided field guidance to the Sinhung Machine Factory,” the North’s Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) said, referring to the factory in South Hamgyeong Province, northeast of the capital Pyongyang.
During the inspection accompanied by ranking military and party officials, Kim called on technicians and workers to produce “world-level” products and to “decisively improve the existing standard in the development and production of machinery,” according to the KCNA report.
A day earlier, the news agency reported a field guidance by Kim to a machine complex in the same province during which the leader praised workers’ modernization efforts.
Kim’s frequently reported visits to economic facilities indicate the country’s efforts to prop up its sickly economy. In his New Year’s address, Kim announced economic development as one of his top tasks.
South Korea’s Ministry of Unification, which is in charge of handling inter-Korean affairs, said the majority of Kim’s public appearances reported in the second quarter of this year were to economic facilities and events while his outings in the first quarter were focused on military units.